Terms and conditions
4iGroup PTY Ltd - Our Agreement with You
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, and are available for viewing online and may also be downloaded.
- You will be provided with a unique learning page, where all your materials will be stored.
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of 4iGroup. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of 4iGroup.
- Course materials and course content may change, or be updated, from time to time.
- Independent research beyond the course materials may be required.
- All assessments must be submitted online via the e-learning system.
- 4iGroup will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that 4iGroup has about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
- 4iGroup will under no circumstances sell, share or in any way distribute your data to any third party, company or organisation.
- 4iGroup may use the content from your commentary in course forums or in response to feedback questionnaires in our marketing materials and as testimonials on our website.
- 4iGroup may elect to occasionally send you information via the contact details you provide, on our range of products and services.
- By accepting the terms on this page and related to the product you are buying, the purchaser agrees to pay the fees (including applicable regional taxes where applicable) for the product using the respective payment method.
- The purchaser accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount in advance.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a product from 4iGroup.
- Special offer coupon codes must be added at the time of purchase.
- 4iGroup will provide a tax invoice to the email address you provide upon receipt of payment.